AMEE (Association for Medical Education in Europe) 2016
From 28th – 31st August, the Maxinity team will be joining healthcare professionals from all over the world for the AMEE 2016 conference. AMEE is the largest annual international medical and healthcare education conference with more than 3000 people from over 100 countries attending.
Where is AMEE taking place?
AMEE is taking place in the gothic capital of Spain, Barcelona.
What will be covered during AMEE?
This year the conference will cover the following themes:
- Responding to challenging circumstances
- Justifying the costs of innovation
- Decision making in a complex environment
Whether you’re a dean, course director, administrator or student there will be plenty to choose from. Here is just a small taste of some of the exciting interactive workshops that you could be part of:
- What to do when OSCEs go wrong! Using meaningful psychometrics to support recognition, remediation and decision making in OSCE ‘dilemmas’
- Curriculum Mapping – black box or easier than thought?
- Making Feedback Better: How can we innovate within a rigid professional culture?
To find out more, including world renowned speakers that will be attending, download the provisional programme here.
What is happening at booth C35?
Don’t miss out on learning how you can improve the way you run all your medical exams from MCQs to OSCEs using our complete digital exam management system, Maxexam. You’ll also have the opportunity to challenge yourself in our competition with the chance of winning a Kindle fire.
If you happen to be visiting, pop by and say hello at stand C35. It would be great to see you!